55% Meunier, 30% Pinot Noir, 15% Chardonnay. Fermented and aged in foudres. A delicate blend, full of life with herbal aromatics. Notes of citrus and white fruit. Racy acidity with complex flavors of honey and nuts. Freshness and minerality stands out with a vibrant expression of the fruit.
Tradition is the main cuvée of the Lelarge-Pugeot, a snapshot of their vineyard and style.
This Tradition is an extra-brut made from Premier Cru vineyards, farmed organically and under the principle of biodynamic farming.
- 30 year-old vines
- 55% Meunier, 30% Pinot Noir, 15% Chardonnay
- Organic and biodynamic farming
- Non Vintage
- Hand picked
- Native yeast, Low sulfur
- Aged in foudres (large wooden vats)
- Aged on the lees, in the bottle for 2 years
- Extra-Brut - Dosage : 4g/L
- 12% alcohol
- Appearance: Straw yellow
- Nose: Herbal aromatics, apple, zesty
- Mouth: Racy acidity with complex flavors or honey, white fruit, lemon. Freshness and minerality stands out with a vibrant expression of the fruit.
- For most enjoyable tasting, pour the wine between 9° and 11°C
- Open anytime in the next five years.