This wine comes from our friend Antoine, a young wine- maker who just took over his family business in the Côte du Rhône appellation. This 100% Grenache cuvee is a firework of flavors! This wine is like a little piece of South of France in a bottle.
- 70 year old vines
- 100% grenache
- 100% hand picked
- Aged in stainless steel
- 13.5% alcohol
- Appearance: Ruby red, some purple.
- Nose: Intense red plum and raspberry. Clear, English candy.
- Mouth: Fresh! Moderate acidity complements the warmth of the grenache grape. Complex aromas of red fresh fruit, red plum, and raspberry. Long finish of spice notes. Cloves. Luscious and tasty!
- For most enjoyable tasting, pour the wine between 15.5° – 18.3° C.
- Open anytime in the next ten years.
- Drink this grenache with dessert, especially chocolate. Delicious with a veal cutlet or mustard-crusted rabbit as well. This aromatic bomb of a wine can be enjoyed any time, with friends, or on your own!