This sparkling Chardonnay is made with the same traditional methods used in Champagne. Because it’s from Burgundy, French law forbids the winemaker to use that regional name, but the varietal expression, aroma, and bubbles are equally as fine and complex.
- 30-40 year old vines, right next to the winery
- 100% Chardonnay
- First vineyard picked each year for higher acidity
- Clay and limestone soils
- 100% hand-picked in crates to avoid crushing clusters
- Made in the traditional Champagne method (méthode traditionelle)
- 12.5% alcohol
- Appearance: Medium intensity with a golden reflection. Abundant fine bubbles.
- Nose: Delicate pineapple and peach with very expressive fresh citrus.
- Mouth: Dry and acidic. Intense bubbles. Full body with an initial dominance of lemon peel that turns into passion fruit and brioche.
- For most enjoyable tasting, pour the wine between 10° – 11.7° C.
- Open anytime in the next 5 years.
- Open this Crémant de Bourgogne on a special occasion! It’s perfect for your kids or grandkids graduation, or for the holidays. This wine is great by itself or as an aperitif before any kind of dinner. It pairs well with black olive tapenade toast and shrimp pickles! If you prefer to dring it with dessert, enjoy with fresh lemon pie or a macaron!